Final verdict of Krishna and his Leela movie:One time watchable romantic feel good movie!
- Siddhu Jonnalagadda(as krishna),
- Shraddha Srinath(as satya rao),
- Seerat Kapoor(as nuksar),
- Shalini Vadnikatti(as radha),
- Sampath Raj,
- Viva harsha
Director: Ravikanth Perepu
Producers: Suresh Productions, Viacom 18 motion pictures, and Sanjay Reddy
Music : Sri Charan Pakala
Online streaming platform : Netflix
Here is our non-spoiler and honest review of Krishna And His Leela———
** Coming to the storyline Of Krishna and His Leela it turns around a guy named krishna who has great confusion in process of having great ionship between satya and radha. And at last how he managed it to sort out his confusion and what he does is the rest of the story
Siddhu Jonnalagadda performed as Krishna steals the show with his acting skills, the character which he was doing is very complicated and needs to be portrayed well.
But he has done it with so ease and coming to Shraddha Srinath who impressed our Telugu audience by jersey now came up with a decent role in which she showcased some qualities of being independent, doing things for future and mainly living life in her own way, etc… and debutant Shalini Vadnikatti owned her space which was given by director in a very cute way.
Also, Seerat Kapoor also done a great job. Jhansi and Sampath Raj performed well up to their role and viva Harsha played a role as a friend to Krishna and done some decent scenes in the film.
- Apart from performances coming to a technicality, the film has great production values and a mood-elevating bgm given by Sridharan pakala. we don’t feel this movie as a low budget movie because of the production values.
- Writing is the major asset of the film.
- Dialogues are fresh and quite natural.
- Director handled some delicate emotions quite brilliantly.
- Some kind of naturality that we have seen in our daily life is showcased nicely.
- Scenes between Jhansi and Sampath raj has a great emotion but they didn’t justify it in a proper way. If there is a particular theory behind it then it’s up to director point of view and this may not reach to any audience
- Pre-climax is written so well but coming to climax we have the certain feeling that it is wrapped up so quickly.
- Screenplay is one of the drawback
- Song will neither impress us nor irritate us
- Film is slow in some parts
Final opinion :
This film has some great moments along with great performances,all three lead actors done a fantastic job and this story also showcasing present-day relationships and majority of the youth can relate to some parts of this film
emotion is lacked in the climax, which will be left us some kind of mixed impression on this film. But in this lockdown time, this movie is a great timepass to watch.
Director Ravikanth Perepu gives us some great moments as well as some slow-paced theories in some parts.
one time watchable romantic feel good movie!!
** Rating :- 6.5/10
Click here for more content like this.