In this blog, we can know figure out what are all the advantages and disadvantages of online classes .
What is meant by online classes?
An online class can be defined as a platform where we are not needed to present physically instead we can attend these classes from anywhere we want. We just need to have a proper internet connection that’s all as a result we can take whatever course we want to learn and complete it within a span of a few days.
Let us now know what are the advantages and disadvantages of online classes.
Advantages of Online classes over Offline classes🙂
Let us now discuss the advantages of online classes:
- They are very much flexible we can choose our own timings and slots regarding courses.
- There is no need to travel henceforth we can thus say that we’re saving our money, time and decreasing the pollution while traveling.
- We don’t need to attend the classes so seriously as we used to do in the offline classes in addition to that we get an option to download all the video lectures or the class notes and what so ever has been taught in our class.
- The main advantage which we can have in this online class is we can watch that downloaded video many number of times in order to understand that particular topic which is a major advantage over offline classes.
- The online classes mainly helps us to improve our digital skills and to focus on updated things.
- At the same time many universities are taking huge amount of fees in order to complete one particular subject but whereas in online classes you need to pay very less amount of fee or it is free (in maximum cases) everyone can afford that.
- The funniest thing about this online or e-learning class is that you guys don’t need a particular uniform like your universities or high school set a particular dress code you guys can even attend online classes by wearing a short or pajamas !
Disadvantages of online classes over offline classes :(
The disadvantages of online classes are as follows:
- The first and foremost thing is we should have a proper internet connection if we don’t have we can’t do that course at that time.
- Requires some sort of basic computer knowledge if you are a beginner then it will turn to be hectic to you.
- On the other hand it becomes important that we should take care of our eyes we continuously can’t do online classes for 3-4 hours at a stretch it may damage our eyes.
- You will miss your friends a lot during this time.
- In addition to that if a person gets enrolled in particular online course which has a lab course (such as in courseera) it becomes tough to perform those experiments.
Despite of all the issue , the majority of the people are now very much satisfied with online classes and they’re even happy that they chose it over offline classes.
In my point of view one thing is certain that the internet has changed the way of modern teaching and thus training can be delivered.
At last the question remains how students can take advantages of the online classes and how can we avoid it’s disadvantages.
You guys can even share your thoughts in the comment section about advantages and disadvantages of online classes. For more blogs like these kindly visit infinityblogger.com